Monday, May 19, 2014

Long Time No See

Firstly a big thank you to all those who have been following this blog. And sorry for not being able to answer all your queries posted.

Its been a long time since I've posted anything on this blog. That's because I got pulled out to work on another BI tool. I am still working on the same but got pulled back into helping a few colleagues with a couple of Cognos activities. In the past 2 weeks that I have been working on Cognos, 10.2.1 in particular I have come across a  whole lot of defects and thought of at least listing out the same for the benefit of others out there. Most have to do with drills and token prompt macros. Workspace continues to disappoint me in terms of the number of defects related to drill.

 Hope I might be able to spend some time writing up a couple of new articles as well before I lose touch with Cognos.


1 comment:

ERP said...

This post is very informative for everybody. I would like to appreciate your work for good accuracy and got informative knowledge from here. Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task. Thanks for share it keep it up.




Oracle Fusion HCM Training